Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity to work for a well stablished company who has taken on apprentices in the past who have gone on to achieve great things. You will be working in their sales and marketing team to perform marketing tasks such as the creation of marketing material and run marketing campaigns.
The role will require the successful candidate to deliver marketing objectives by organising and implementing marketing campaigns to set timescales.
This role offers a wide range of opportunities and creative scope. Key responsibilities would include but not be limited to the following.
• Learning and using An in-house software system – full training to be provided
• Working alongside key account managers for the specific vertical market
• Collecting and recording new potential customer information
• Using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Abode design package (InDesign, Il-lustrator and Photoshop)
• The creation of marketing material such as leaflets, brochures and HTML emails (both on and offline)
• Organising, planning and implementing a number of company exhibi-tion trade shows (including stand design, artwork, show specifics & marketing exercises)
• Ensuring all proposals for new marketing campaigns are prepared in ac-cordance with best practice, and to maintain high standards of quality and consistency that the company follows.
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention for detail
- Flair for design – ability to work to a brief or be creative as relevant
- Assertive and persistent in delivering projects to set timescales
- Highly motivated
- Good with varied caseloads
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and possible progression to level 4 based on level 3 completion.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.