Job DescriptionThe Link App, one of the UK’s top five British mobile start-ups, is looking for a marketing apprentice who is eager to learn, who wants to forge a career in marketing and who is looking for an apprenticeship that provides exposure to all areas of the marketing mix.
We’re a relatively small and perfectly formed team who collaborate constantly, move fast and aren’t afraid to test new approaches to getting the job done. We are looking for an apprentice who is eager to learn, who wants to forge a career in marketing and who is looking for an apprenticeship that provides exposure to all areas of the marketing mix.
Here’s what we’d like you to do:
• Support the development and management of digital and offline marketing cam-paigns
• Learn and support the management of paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Support the content and social media strategy for the company.
• Help improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Manage the company’s online (webinars) and offline events
• Research market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Passionate
- • Outgoing
- • Enthusiastic
- • A willingness to learn!
- • Strong communication skills
- • Strong writing skills
- • Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- • Photoshop preferable but not essential
Future ProspectsWe hope the role will lead on to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.