Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice for the largest Home Improvement Lead Generator in Europe. This role offers an exciting opportunity to develop skills and kick-start your online marketing career.
The role will see you implementing a content marketing strategy and related copywriting of articles and blog posts to support this. Working alongside the experienced Quotatis UK marketing team, this role would ideally suit someone looking to further their career as a Content Marketer/Copywriter. SEO experience isn’t essential; however an interest in Internet-related business required. The UK head office is located on the North side of Norwich, just past the airport in Horsham St Faiths.
The successful candidate should be able to show a willingness to learn, research and use initiative. All candidates will be judged on writing abilities and attention to detail, not experience. As such, this role offers an exciting opportunity to develop your writing skills and kick-start your online copywriting career within a creative environment.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 HRS PW
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• GCSE Grade A in English Language
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
• Excellent time management skills
• Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
• Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
• Communication and literacy skills
• Excellent command of the English language
• Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
Personal Qualities• A genuine interest in marketing
• The willingness to learn
• Motivated and committed to achieve Apprenticeship
Future ProspectsThe potential exists for this role to develop into a full time position for then right candidate
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)