Job DescriptionAre you interested in working for a IT company that are dedicated to helping you improve productivity while reducing stress through the use of appropriate IT solutions? This inclining business is looking to recruit someone who is hard working, enthusiastic and reliable, so if this sounds like you then apply now!
Social Media Marketing – Helping to collate content, develop engagement and post to key social accounts.
Online advertising – Help coordinate online advertising such as Facebook and Google AdWords.
Research and development of trends and key industry information to help with strategies.
Content creation – i.e. blogging, flyers etc.
Website development – Helping with changes and uploading content to the website.
Marketing strategy – helping with brainstorming and ideas for how we can deliver smarter marketing.
Sales support – gathering information and contacting customers/prospects where appropriate.
Reporting – collating statistics on activities and putting these into reports.
Email Marketing – Helping with the creation of emails and targeted campaigns.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good customer service skills
• Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to attract clients and contractors
• Ability to manage updates on website
• Attention to detail
Personal Qualities• An interest in Marketing and Social Media
• Team player
Future ProspectsFull time job or progression onto Level 4.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Sheffield for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work