Job DescriptionAre you looking for a varied role where you get involved in all aspects of marketing, social media, blogging, increasing traffic to the website, assisting in marketing strategies, and more?
|Harlequin Logistics are looking for an apprentice to run their social media. This will include:
· Updating twitter/facebook to try and increase web traffic and on-line profile ultimately to get our names out to ever changing targets.
· Google Analytics
· Supporting with marketing strategies and inputting ideas
· Search Engine Optimisation
· Assisting with marketing eshots, campaigns, etc
· Conducts digital marketing research to inform the develop of strategies
· Researching content
· General office duties such as answering the telephone, etc
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Customer service, basic marketing skills, basic social media skills, computer literate
- Positive, enthusiastic, willing to input ideas, self starter- team player, keen to learn, interest in marketing
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Tamworth for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.