Job DescriptionWe design, deliver and evaluate large and small learning and development programmes, including Apprenticeships, for all sorts of organisations from large blue-chips to small charities and all the way across the health, public and voluntary sectors.
|The Junior client services manager role involves high levels of challenge and responsibility including being responsible for your own set of clients and participants on courses. You role will also include building the business by bringing new clientele into Cherith Simmons.|
The role of marketing apprentice will equip you with hands on experience in a busy marketing department. Your day to day activities will involve;
· Retrieving tenders
· Creating email campaigns B2B marketing and telesales.
· Assisting the team to run our blog and social media campaigns.
The role requires high levels of self-motivation and applicants should demonstrate a willingness to learn in addition to a strong work ethic and positive work attitude with the ability to take on and complete challenging tasks.
The role is office based but does involves attending meetings with our current clients and attending training programmes.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Highly driven, confident and in possession of good interpersonal skills. Strong command of the English Language
• Excellent oral and written communicate skills
• Good telephone and email management. Ability to write letters and reports.
• Ability to organise your diary and workload effectively.
• Mature with the ability to take on high levels of responsibility and work under pressure
• Competent Microsoft Office user.
Personal Qualities• Motivated to succeed
• Team player
• ‘Can do’ attitude
• Open to learning and new challenges
• Excellent time management skills
Future ProspectsOn completion of the Apprenticeship, full time employment opportunities exist for the right candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)