Job DescriptionWe currently have a vacancy at our Kidderminster office for a Marketing/Social Media Apprentice based at our Kidderminster office but covering both Branches. We are seeking someone with knowledge and enthusiasm who is keen to get stuck in and bring the firm up to date with the latest social media and revamp our website.
|In this role, duties would include:
– Prepare appropriate database from ‘Fee Earners Personal’ and ‘Fire Wide International’ in order to support with marketing
– Collect data from with the practice and continue to maintain the database
– Organise all events including shows such as Burwarton Show, the Horticultural Show and further seminars
– Prepare and maintain a presence on social media sites, in particular LinkedIn and Twitter
– Assist in the maintenance of the current website
– Review the website content on a daily basis
– Make additions to the website in line with current trends
– Arrange all new content to be added in a timely manner
– Liaise with the Web Designer for guidance and support with new ideas
– Maintain the monthly newsletter, and send out in a timely manner
– Send out feedback surveys to clients
– Create adverts as and when
– Network effectively in the community
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Able to converse with different levels of management and profession
Future ProspectsFull time role upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Worcester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.