Job DescriptionWorking for a very reputable school that has been in existence since 1710. The role at Colstons will be very much a 360 role. The right candidate will have the flexibility to get involved in all aspects of digital marketing ranging from website updates, analysing data and social media engagement.
Drafting content for the school website and making amendments
Assisting the Director of External Communications with the project management and delivery of a new website
Collating stories and pictures for the news section of the website and social media channels
Promoting events on social media
Suggesting ideas for Google Adwords and Facebook advertising campaigns
Running advertising campaigns on social media
Coordinating the school’s advertising campaigns
Taking pictures of events
Organising marketing events
Drafting media releases
The production of the school’s electronic newsletter
Project management of the school’s Lower School Chronicle
Assisting with the production of communications plans and marketing strategies
Candidates will need to provide 2 referees and will be subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills
- Well presented
- Good use of initiative
Future ProspectsPermanent role potential. Progression to level 4 in digital marketing for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.