Job DescriptionDaily duties of the apprentice will include; Digital marketing, computer admin, CMS updates, WordPress web site updates/adding products, social media posting, answering sales enquiries, SEO and paid search (Google AdWords etc.) emails, and data input/analysis.
|Caravans in the sun has a marketing role available to help assist and support the expansion of both the company and its growing social media cliental. The vacancy is to support the work of the marketing team with digital marketing including social media and web development.
· Key responsibilities include management of Facebook campaigns with daily posts, enquiry responses and assessing the results of a marketing campaign, arranging promotional events and creating newsletters/ writing press releases, data input and writing online content with website updates and product additions, external web portal property management, reading and typing emails using Google (Gmail) system, ad campaigns including Google AdWords and Bing Ads, analysing and reporting web traffic statistics with Google Analytics.
Spreadsheet knowledge and speaking of a language advantageous but not necessary.
While most marketing assistant roles are office based, you won’t be always be tied to your desk as you’ll need to attend trade shows and exhibitions and sometime travel to our parks abroad to broaden your knowledge.
Hours are often 9.30-4.30, Monday to Friday, although you may be required to put in extra hours on these days or a Saturday as you move towards campaign deadlines or attend weekend trade shows.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Excellent written and verbal communication
- • IT and numerical skills
- • Good organisational skills
- • Creativity and adaptability
- • Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- • Confident
- • Punctual
- • Reliable
- • Ambitious
- • Creative
- • Team player
Future ProspectsOpportunities are available to those who show they are a worthy team member.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Derby for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.