Job DescriptionAre you creative? Good content writing skills. Good eye in detail? Passion for marketing? Then this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join our client based in Evington, Leicester.
To ensure the customer engagement experience is relevant. To follow our marketing strategy that ensures the company is following a plan and meeting objectives. To meet key performance indicator targets in relation to revenue, volume and profit
- To follow an agreed marketing strategy with company Directors
- To have responsibility of executing this strategy in an accurate, clear, concise and cohesive manner
- To meet the defined objectives
- To plan and deliver a regular email marketing campaign via the deployment of email marketing tools. The email marketing strategy needs be focused based on the subscriber group being targeted with continuous iteration
- To deploy other necessary marketing tools in order to meet the marketing objectives of the company
- responsibility for the Adwords strategy in relation to all web channels
- To take responsibility for the company SEO strategy to be delivered in conjunction with the Senior Content Writer.
- To report on the following on a monthly basis:
- o Email marketing report: bounce rate, open rate, conversion rate, unsubscribes
- o Analytics report: sales by website, unique visits, total visits, conversions
- o Adwords report: Adwords spend, cost per conversion
- o Marketing budget as a proportion of web sales
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 40hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Reliable
• Computer literate.
• Basic programming skills.
• Customer service.
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic.
• Willing to learn.
• Wants to achieve.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Accurate and methodical.
Future ProspectsPotential progression for the right candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)