Job DescriptionCloud 9 Insight is committed to providing businesses with dynamic business application software and innovative software tools for developing, deploying, and maintaining business application software.
You will gain a unique opportunity to understand and learn new skills that create an award winning business formula that creates a fast growing highly successful Microsoft Consulting Partner.
You will have the opportunity to support the future success of business growth and find your strengths and develop new skills through new opportunities and constant challenges in a fast paced environment that is never dull.
The role will be mainly marketing but you will have the opportunity to learn additional skills if desired in sales. A new division is also being set up to offer clients training where you will support creation of videos for both marketing and training purposes. The role will see you working with a wide variety of people from Sales, Clients as well as marketing agencies whom we engage from time to time.
Proactive management and creation of content and distribution of this via multiple social media channels
Creation of videos for training and marketing purposes
Undertaking email marketing campaigns and monitoring of success
Management of blogging communication of thought leadership to create brand awareness and leads
Creative thinking on how to generate leads with target markets (Financial Services and Professional Services)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Customer facing skills, including empathy and good listening skills both face to face and over the phone.
- Sound administrative skills, able to organise and prioritise when under pressure and meet or negotiate deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks.
- Creative thinking to put together strategies to influence clients and support decision making.
- Self-motivated and interested in learning to support continuous desire to improve personal performance, value add to clients through product and services knowledge and ultimately to support success of business growth.
- Strong inter-personal (written and oral) communication skills
- Demonstrates high level of attention to detail and an ability to work accurately.
- See all tasks through to completion in timely manner and to a professional standard.
Future ProspectsPermanent position within the company and progression to a level 4 apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Brighton for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.