Job DescriptionAre you ready to start your career in a professional marketing firm? Small marketing company based in Central Bromsgrove are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to become part of this vibrant marketing firm. This is a great opportunity to start your marketing career and help this company expand.
|Your role will include:|
· Social Media management and comparison
· Writing content and blogs
· Creating and maintaining a company website
· Designing logos and branding for clients
· Daily management
· E-mail management and designing emails or using template with images
· Take messages on the telephone
· Attend meetings and project manage to understand the business
· Monthly reports
· Measuring impact
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Passion and enthusiasm for building relationships, with a creative flair, and genuine interest in branding.
• Experience using a Design suite vector program (Adobe Design Suite, Coreldraw)
• Ability to retain knowledge on multiple current branding methods.
• A flexible approach when working in a team, and eagerness to learn new skills.
• Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
• Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and prospects.
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with multiple print projects all at one time.
• Accuracy and attention to detail when providing quotations for customer product requirements and print options.
• Being open to feedback and willing to learn how to effectively time manage and prioritise workloads.
Able to converse with different levels of management and profession
Future ProspectsFull time role upon successful completion of apprenticeship
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Worcester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.