Job DescriptionFantastic opportunity to join a well-established Digital Media company on Pride Park, Derby.The successful applicant will create web content, scriptwrite and work on client specifications with regards to SEO, logo creation, link building and key word analysis.
The JDR Group are looking to recruit another apprentice to add to their friendly and vibrant team based on Pride Park in Derby.
The successful applicant will join 2 other SM Apprentices in performing the following day to day duties:
- Managing the content on clients’ Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ & LinkedIn
- Responding to client requests – e.g. applying changes to websites, adding logos, amending content
- Writing web content – article creation, blogging
- Link Building – creating links to improve Google ratings
- Determining Key word specification – Ensuring the relevant key words are utilised to assist with Google rating
- Creating, editing and sharing images, video’s on Social Media Platforms in addition to infographics
- Answering the phones – offering first line support to clients when they call with any requests or queries
- Making initial contact with new clients – explaining processes, to-do lists etc.
Due to the nature of the job, JDR require someone with strong writing skills and effective research techniques. The successful applicant will have a flair for creative writing and the flexibility to research and blog about a diverse range of subjects.
(Full training and support will be provided throughout the duration of the 12 month apprenticeship)
Working WeekMonday – Friday, 9.30am till 4pm 37.5 hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. PhotoShop & Illustrator
• Adept with MS Office
• Experience in creative scriptwriting/blogging.
Personal Qualities• Logical & Practical problem solver
• Enthusiastic and committed
• Diligent & hardworking
• Attentive & Willing to learn
• Creative mindset
Future ProspectsOur client will support hard-working apprentices onto a full time role and a Level 4 qualification if desired.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)