Job DescriptionAn exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to work for a big name on a local scale, helping to drive and build the marketing and development of 3 of their main brands, working out of their shop based in the Intu shopping centre.
|This role will include various tasks and the candidate should be happy to help with various other duties, however the core aim is to grow and drive the businesses marketing and media presence. The candidate must be independent and mature, they must be able to cope alone for various periods and happy to offer a high level of customer service.|
· Work with the manager to ensure appropriate and brand respectful in store marketing aids
· Assist with production of flyers and mini catalogues for customers
· Prepare a monthly marketing ideas report for review at the monthly marketing meeting.
· Ensure the agreed marketing plan is acted upon and all social media plans are in place.
· Ensure an interactive social media environment whilst ensuring all social media comments are appropriate and questions answered or referred to another team member.
· Prepare, with assistance the Kids Club Activities and packs.
· Other Marketing related duties such as the creation of the newsletter, running competitions, updating the website, creative product photography, and managing the social media accounts; content and publicity.
Customer Service Expectations-
· Ensure that all customers are welcomed in an appropriate and timely manner
· Ensure that customers are guided through the products by a knowledgeable advisor
· Deal with all customers in a positive and professional manner and ensure that they experience the “Bobble Art” shopping experience.
· Assisting with Kids club activities.
· Achieve sales targets set by the company and Sales Manager
· Ensure that all supplier invoices are maintained and processed
· Maintaining Kids Club and Loyalty card schemes
· Maintaining pricing and on-site promotions
· On occasions opening and closing the store
· Assisting with the end of day route
· Completing sales reports and management ad hoc reporting
· Raising purchase orders for stock replenishment
· Attending centre meetings
· Ensure the shop floor is correctly replenished at all times
· Maintain visual standards at all times of the shop floor and Stockroom
· Process deliveries and transfers in line with company procedures
· Ensure your dress and presentation is always to Company standard (wear your staff badge)
· Adhere to Company health and safety rules to ensure a safe working environment for staff and a safe shopping environment for the Customers.
· Carry out any reasonable instruction or duty requested by management.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Understanding of excel.
• Good numerical skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member.
• Experience of social media, particularly facebook, Instagram, twitter, pinterest.
• Imaginative thinking and good at conveying in written communication (for newsletters and articles)
• Retail / customer experience preferable.
• Strong Customer Service Skills (Good with Children)
Personal Qualities• A Good Attention to detail
• Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
• Flexibility towards working hours
• Ability to work within guidelines but confident enough to always be thinking about new ideas.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Future ProspectsFuture opportunities are available to those who prove themselves a great addition to the team.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)