Job Description• To work with the Development and Marketing Officers to develop the procedures for the development and operationalisation of Open Awards products and services. • To produce external marketing and communications materials in order to maximise sales and product awareness. • To maintain the Open Awards website and social media platforms.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To contribute to the annual marketing planning process and the internal communication group.
To create engaging and creative marketing materials to drive sales, generate leads and grow the business.
To produce case studies in a range of media including written, photographs, videos.
To maintain the Open Awards website and social media platforms.
To coordinate campaigns to promote specific products.
To support the administration of internal and external communications, including newsletters, direct mail-outs and internal updates.
To work across Open Awards team to identify and share appropriate customer feedback via all marketing channels.
To support the administration of external conferences, events and workshops.
Product Development and Administration
To support the operationalisation of Open Awards qualifications, units and other products and services, including:
- Preparing documentation and reports for scrutiny and validity panels.
- Taking and circulating minutes from panels.
- Formatting and proof reading unit content.
- Inputting unit details onto the Ofqual Portal.
- Adding units to quartz database.
- Updating affected programmes and courses.
- Communicating changes to Centres and staff.
- Collating qualification guides.
- Deal with enquiries/queries from Centres.
To provide training to Centres and staff on Open Awards products and services.
To work with the Development and Marketing Officers to support the development of new products, services and resources, including e-learning materials.
To record and maintain accurate data on units, courses, qualifications and learners on the Open Awards database.
To provide high quality customer service to centres and other stakeholders
To provide clerical support including:
- Typing, photocopying, maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintain stationery supplies and printed supplies e.g. letterheads, certificates.
- Carry out filing and scanning
- Dealing with general email enquiries and post.
- Answering telephone and dealing with general telephone enquiries.
- Taking minutes at meetings.
- To manage meeting room bookings.
To book travel, accommodation, conferences for staff.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Interest in marketing and business
• Computer literate
• Good attention to detail
• Creative flair
• High level of accuracy
• Effective customer service
Personal Qualities• Well-presented and professional approach
• Excellent team player
• Flexible attitude to work
• Ability and willingness to travel to multiple sites as required
Future ProspectsPossibility to progress within the business.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Liverpool for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.