Job DescriptionA once in a lifetime opportunity to join the operational side of the fastest growing largest automotive aftermarket specialist in Europe!
• To assist in the development and implementation of customer and product marketing activity aimed at increasing Euro Car Parts share of the UK vehicle Af-ter Market.
• To assist in the design and implementation of the Euro Car Parts network mar-keting strategy.
• To recommend and implement ways of improving sales / profitability / return on investment, response analysis, through defined marketing & product man-agement activity
• To help ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the marketing team, especial-ly with management of jobs through the department.
• Support Product Marketing and Marketing Department in the active co-ordination and fulfilment of all network marketing activities with particular fo-cus on customer promotions
• Analysing and reporting on marketing activities – including network and cus-tomer feedback.
• Be a central point of contact for the marketing team for customer promotions, rebate buyouts and any other customer reward or incentive.
• Assist the Marketing Programmes Manager in the day-to-day activity of Branch Network Support by answering queries as they arise.
• Assist in cleansing and up-date of the Customer Database.
• To coordinate daily reports with the Promotions Controller for distribution and communication to the branch network.
• Promote a positive image of Euro Car Parts with staff, suppliers and customers at all times.
• Have a pro-active approach towards the Euro Car Parts Network including sup-pliers
• Assist the Marketing Programmes Manager as required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Analytical and well organised
- Excellent Time Management
- Customer Service Focused
- Good Communication Skills
- • Integrity
- • Self-starter
- • Team Oriented
- • Resilient and hard working
- • Outgoing and gregarious – happy to get stuck in
Future ProspectsOpportunity for progression onto a higher-level apprenticeship and permanent employment
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).