Job DescriptionWorking in our IT support department. Acting as a first point of call for logging calls from Customers. Assigning priority and managing customer expectation of time to resolution.
Working in our IT support department of over 30 engineers you will be attached to one of our 1st or 2nd line IT support teams. Acting as a first point of call for existing clients.
Assigning priority and managing customer expectation of time to resolution.
Problem solving issues using own knowledge and support libraries and seeking advice assistance form colleagues.
Logging of support calls received by phone/email onto the database/ticketing system.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsExcellent verbal communications skills
Excellent computer skills
Customer services skills
Personal Qualitiescan do attitude
strong team player
A keen interest in IT is a must
Future ProspectsWe would hope the successful candidate would progress within the company to First line support role.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)