Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the best communication and networking companies in Norfolk! With over 20 years experience in designing and installing cabling systems they are looking for an Audio Visual Technician to join their busy team
We would be looking for a trainee Networking Audio Visual Technician
Main roles include:
- On site Installation
- Support and maintenance of AV
- Maintenance of Network equipment (including wireless networks) and TV distribution
- On site and remote support of Network and AV products & systems & TV distribution systems.
- General Technical Assistance as required.
The successful candidate should be able to work on their own and as part of a team, their role will be developed over time under supervision of the Technical Director, so would not be sent out on their own immediately.
Full training will be delivered as required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm 40 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsMust drive and have own car
Good problem solving ability
Be proactive in learning products
To ask questions where they require support
A keenness to learn new skills
A drive to get into Networking and Installations
Personal QualitiesGood people skills
Be able to work alone and as part of a team
Future ProspectsPotential permanent opportunity for the right candidate upon completion and dependent on progress on level 3 (first year) possible progression onto level 4 if suitable.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L4 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L4 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles