Job DescriptionRemarkable opportunity to work a well-established IT company in the heart of West Bridgford you will be working in a busy IT Customer Service department.
· Administer and Manage Network Services installations from order placement through to completion.
· Administer all aspects of the relationship with Mason Infotech’s clients.
· Ensure that Network Services faults are promptly attended to and all are closed within the Service Level Agreements. (If SLA is not going to be met escalate to the Senior Management Team as appropriate.)
· To ensure Customers are continually informed of order/fault progress and carry out effective business relations with customers at an appropriate level.
· Handle and resolve Customer complaints, escalating to the Senior Management Team if there is an apparent threat to Customer relationship.
· Preparation and delivery of written reports and project work in line with company policy and procedure, if required.
· To gain and maintain a strong technical understanding of products and services offered by Mason Infotech and undertake continued professional development.
· To adhere to Mason Infotech internal quality processes and procedures at all times.
· Ensure that Customers are given a friendly and courteous service at all times.
· Performing specific roles and tasks either as an individual or as part of a project team that will review specific areas of the business to examine where improvements can be achieved.
· To undertake any other duties and responsibilities that may be allocated from time to time, including working at exhibitions, conferences and seminars that may require occasional stays away from home.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate/effective Customer Service/Team Leader.
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude/motivated/enthusiastic.
Future ProspectsTo progress in the future of the company.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)