Job DescriptionTo assist the Service Engineer with effective deployment and training on managed print, copy and scan solutions.
|To work closely with the Service Engineer
· To install, network and configure hardware for customers.
· To accurately complete all company documentation and return it to the office.
· To liaise with customers and provide training as required, post installation.
· To gain the knowledge required, throughout the apprenticeship period to be able to configure hardware and train staff without the support of the Service Engineer.
· Co-ordinate own activities with those of other departments and other centre personnel.
· Provide support to other department personnel as required.
· Work with team members to achieve team objectives and provide assistance as needed.
· To promote a positive company attitude and encourage staff to maintain a high level of moral, be courteous and respectful of fellow company personnel.
· To carry out any reasonable duty or task if requested by a Manager or Company Director.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Requires an excellent telephone manner, with the ability to communicate with users at all levels in a calm, confident and professional manner.
- The successful candidate will either will work towards a Microsoft or equivalent qualification as well as gaining a wealth of knowledge from MID Solutions 4 Documents Staff and its business partners.
- Knowledge of the Managed Print Service industry is desirable, but not essential.
- Requires an excellent telephone manner with ability to communicate with users at all levels in a calm, confident and professional manner.
- Must achieve consistent high levels of customer service and have a desire to constantly enhance client service delivery.
- Willing to constantly enhance their own knowledge and actively share that knowledge with others.
- Travel is essential – good time management skills required
Future ProspectsFull time position for the correct candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)