Job DescriptionAn opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established growing Accountancy business based on the Wirral. They are looking for the ideal applicant to join their team and be trained by their Accounts staff to enable you to be entrusted with clients’ accounts. You will be fully supported to achieve your Level 3 AAT.
|· Greeting clients
· Opening and processing both internal and external post
· Collating paperwork inter alia, to be sent out to third parties
· Filing and archiving paperwork
· Sending and answering emails, letters
· Processing internal invoicing, receipts, VAT returns, bookkeeping, statements
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Be comfortable using Excel and other Microsoft programs, the office currently uses MS Office 365.
- • Have a good telephone manner.
- • Punctual
- • Reliable
- • Enthusiastic
- • Motivated
Future ProspectsA Permanent opportunity within the company will be considered upon completion.
You will work to achieve the highly recognised AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) qualification and receive MAAT (Member of Association of Accounting Technicians) status.
You will be learning about all aspects of Accounting and learning new skills related to how businesses work. On the Apprenticeship there will be a good mixture of hands-on practical work and written work.