Job DescriptionHorseshoes 4 u are looking for a young person for an apprenticeship in our office. Horseshoes 4 u are a small manufacturing company who want someone to learn and grow with the company.
The duties would include
• Taking orders over the phone.
• Basic office administration duties, filing invoices etc.
• Using computer to cost orders form the spreadsheet on system
• Printing labels
• Social media to assist and design adverts and flyers.
• Use sage to create and send invoices.
All the normal duties incorporated in a small office.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer Literate
- • Good Timekeeping
- • Willing to learn and get involved with the company.
- • Presentable as they will be working face to face with our customers
- • Right attitude
- • Self-Motivated
- • Punctual
Future ProspectsProgression onto Level 4 and/or Full Time Position.
The apprenticeship will include:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping.
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts.
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016.
• 6 mandatory units including:
Final accounts preparation
Management accounting: Costing
Ethics for accountants
Spreadsheets for accounting
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship you will be required to attend your local Accountancy Academy for various training sessions.
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks.
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
• During your apprenticeship programme, there will be 7 examinations throughout:
x2 L2 Bookkeeping
x1 L2 Sag
x4 L3 Diploma
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.