Job DescriptionA busy office in the heart of Milton Keynes is looking for an apprentice that is responsible for both office administrative duties and social media and digital marketing duties. So are you organised and creative? If so, get applying!
We are currently looking for an exceptional desired apprentice to take the firm forward in social media marketing, but also assisting the company towards its day to day administrative and office duties.
Office Administrative Duties
- Managing in-house CRM software, updating the software on regular basis
- Postal office duties of collecting mail, distribution, scanning and end of day mail processing with building postal department
- Filling of documents, scanning documents to relevant folders and maintain a good online and paper filing trail.
- Answering telephone calls, liaising with clients in relation to their record collation and other requirements.
- Assisting the MD manage his dairy for meetings and follow ups
- Other administrative duties as required.
Social Media & Digital Marketing Duties
- Create exciting visual and written content for e-newsletter and other correspondence to clients and prospective to send out via Mail Chimp
- Daily management of social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google + etc.
- SEO management
- Bring different marketing ideas
- Website management
- Other marketing assistance as required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsAttention to detail, work as part of a team and use own initiative, good knowledge and passion for social media and digital marketing
Personal QualitiesSelf-motivated, organised, friendly, approachable, enthusiastic
Future ProspectsShould the candidate excel in their abilities within the firm, we would look towards progressing the candidate towards full time permanent position and perks
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)