Job DescriptionWe are currently looking for an Office Administration Apprentice to join our expanding team.
Training: All initial training will be provided in-house by our operations team.
The ideal candidate will be a hard worker, highly driven, articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication. Good literacy and numeracy skills are key for this role, and previous office experience is an advantage, but not essential. Good grades (at least B+ in Maths and English and at least 3 A-Levels) are preferred. Knowledge of HTML would be a bonus.
- Assist the financial team to manage invoicing and calculating monthly end totals
- Assist the sales department with market research, sales leads and reporting
- Support the Marketing Manager on marketing projects including setting up and sending newsletters.
- Supporting community management – e.g. incentives distribution
- Managing the customer support help desk and answering phone calls to panellists
- General office admin
- Must be confident in Microsoft Office packages with good Excel skills
- Excellent English Literacy skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Happy to work across multi departments
- Understand and believe in what YouthSight are about
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsPrior office experience would be an advantage
Personal QualitiesPersonal qualities:
• Problem solver
• Positive attitude
• Highly motivated, as there is lots to do!
Future Prospects• Progression to level 4 for the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)