Job DescriptionAn Exciting opportunity to work in a small friendly established business in Harrogate, learning all aspects of a Business Administration. You will be dealing with customers, suppliers and other staff members on a daily basis.
The role of Office Administration Apprentice is vital to the smooth day to day running of our business.
As an Office Administration Apprentice at the Houseman you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages for other members of the team as required
- Dealing with website enquiries and responding promptly
- Arranging quotes for customers over the phone
- Sending emails and helping to arrange staff rotas
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Being flexible to the businesses needs
This opportunity is a great chance to work with a variety of different personalities and learn whilst having fun.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literature with good Microsoft office skills
• Good communicator with excellent customer service skills
• Excellent telephone skills
• Good levels of Maths and English
Personal Qualities• Outgoing
• Able to think on feet
• Keen to learn new skills
Future ProspectsFull permanent position
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)