Job DescriptionA perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys working within a small office team who focus on individuality and personality to bring a true spark of passion to the business. The Guildford Academy is a professional, innovative part of the business that has a core focus on the growth and development of young people.
The Guildford Academy Team is looking for a focused and passionate individual to join the business who will excel in the support of each core office role. The main focus will be on the administration of the office and assisting to keep all the components fully greased and moving.
While with the business, you will be given specific mentoring on various aspects within the parameters of the role whilst additionally looking to expand your knowledge beyond and build on your innate strengths.
As a team, we always have great fun at work and constantly push each other whilst remembering to take a moment to pause and refresh. Sometimes that’s via a game of pool or a quick-fire table tennis match! Other times it’s through a quiet sit down with a cuppa on one of the giant bean bags scattered about. We believe that to be great at what you do, you need to love what you do – and a well-earned break helps you remember that!
Office Administration duties:
– To liaise with the office team to ensure all documentation relating to apprentice’s learning is completed correctly and submitted within the set timeframes
– To participate in on-going training in order to enhance and improve the compliance of the Academy
– To build and maintain a knowledge of funding bodies and business compliance requests
– To assist the Intake and Recruitment Roles with the advertisement of jobs
– To support and drive the Delivery Staff in the completion of timely progress reviews
– To administrate and manage the documentation for our online learning portal E-Track
– To perform ad-hoc duties that the company considers to be reasonable
– To assist with general office duties – i.e filing, photocopying, answering phones etc
Social Media duties:
– To work with the Intake role to analyse, grow and promote our social media channels
– To consistently post relevant content
– To bring innovative ideas and methods of working to the social aspect of the Academy
– To act as an Apprentice Ambassador for 3aaa at all times
– To beat the current champion of all the office games!
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- - Strong customer service
- - Excellent eye for detail
- - Understanding of data systems and their use
- - Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
- - Fast learner
- - Passionate!
- - Self-motivated
- - Excellent time management skills
- - Methodically minded and accurate with high levels of attention to detail
- - Excellent organisational skills
- - Creative and driven
Future ProspectsProgression to full time role within the Academy Team (and potential Level 4 qualification progression)
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)