Job DescriptionTo provide an administration support function to the team. The role will include varies duties, including answering the telephone, filing, sorting the post. You will also be trained on invoicing, reports and quotes. Good Microsoft excel skills are needed.
Main tasks of job:
1. General Admin tasks such as answering phone, sorting and distributing the post, and department filing
2. Expenses – request expenses to be submitted and ensure they have been approved by line manager
3. Invoicing – request timesheets from associates and prepare invoices for our customers on a monthly basis
4. Quotations – produce quotations for sending to customers / potential customers
5. Greet visitors to the office and provide refreshments
6. Change documents into Embridge format for issuing internally and externally
7. Produce, distribute and collate responses to surveys
8. Maintain stationery levels and reorder as necessary
9. Maintain Equipment Inventory spreadsheet
10. Help keep the office clean and tidy
11. Assist PA with general HR administration as and when required
12. Assist PA with general management administration as and when required
13. Assist Project Management Officer in the production of agreements and offer / extension letters for our associates. Follow up signed documents and maintain database
14. Assist Project Management Officer in checking we have copies of insurances, passports etc. for all associates and chase when they expire
15. Assist Project Management Officer / Sales & Marketing Department in populating our Customer Relationship Management System (Capsule)
16. Provide cover for the Project Management Officer in school holidays
17. Monitoring Stock Levels of Marketing merchandise;
18. Any other adhoc duties as reasonably required by the office manager
Access to Health cash plan after 6 months
Additional leave purchase scheme
Charity / Community Outreach leave 2 days per year
Retail discount rewards portal after 6 months
Discretionary non contractual profit share scheme
Salary – minimum apprentice wage however a review will be undertaken upon successful completion of 6 month probation
Working WeekHours 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch (unpaid)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Mature attitude
Future ProspectsA full time position with the company may be offered to the successful candidate on completion of apprenticeship.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).