Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity in Leicestershire with Order Blinds are looking for their next apprentice in Business Admin. This role would suit someone looking for their first step on the career ladder where you can gain a wealth of experience
Order Blinds Online, a fast growing e-commerce based window blind organisation is actively seeking an office apprentice to join their expanding team near Nottingham. You will be responsible for managing the sample service and post room on a daily basis as well as providing customer service over the telephone and via email.
The successful candidate will be:
- A hard working individual who is eager to learn.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Confident and polite phone manner.
- Good level of attention to detail.
- Minimum of a GCSE grade C in both Maths and English.
- Ideally some customer service experience.
- You will have a good understanding of the internet and IT literacy especially with the Microsoft office suite.
- Previous E-commerce experience would be advantageous as would experience working within the blind industry.
For this role you must be efficient in the way you work, highly organised and must also be a strong team player.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good telephone manner
• 5 GCSE’S grade A-C including Math and English
• Confident in speaking with people both face to face and over the phone
• Good communication skills
• Well presented
• Excellent time management skills
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic.
• Willing to learn.
• Wants to achieve.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Accurate and methodical.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate Progression to Level 4
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)