Job DescriptionThe office has such a welcoming feel with their friendly pet pooch, Lotte, making the staff feel at home! If you are looking for a varied role then apply NOW!
This role will support the team members with admin duties and also help with some accountancy duties. You will report to the Office Manager and support as needed.
- Opening letters, writing letters and distributing the post
- Ensuring all training files are ready for the training sessions
- Setting up the training room
- Looking after the companies digital marketing
- Adding some website content and writing good news stories
- Assisting with payroll
- Supporting the recruitment team
As the company works with senior citizens and caring in their homes, this role will allow people to learn areas of this field as well if this is something that interests the successful candidate.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer Literate
• Have good customer service skills
Personal Qualities• Good common sense
Future ProspectsSuccessful candidate could have the option to progress to a Level 4 or look at other opportunities within the company.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)