Job DescriptionDo you have an interest in financial services and looking for that step into a career? Bede Group is looking for a positive, ambitious person to join their team. So if this sounds like you then apply today.
|General Office Duties:
· Answering Phones/Taking Messages
· Scanning Post and distributing
· Inputting and updating data on to Client Database
· Design and Produce Marketing Literature
· Sending post each night, Smart Stamp
· With the help of colleagues, manage social media
· Writing letters to clients and providers
· Binding documents
· Checking and forwarding emails
· Stationery order – check weekly for stock of paper, binding sheets, staples, ink etc.
Building Society Duties
Present a professional image to our customers at all times
· Start of Day
· Regular balances throughout the day
· Counter Transactions – Receipts, Withdrawals, Transfers etc.
· Checking pipeline regularly throughout the day
· Keeping literature up to date i.e posters, flyers, application forms, welcome packs
· Stamp Passbooks on receipts
· End of Day
General Insurance Duties: Training will be given
· Taking quotation enquiries for general insurance
· Using Sirius etc to produce quotes
· Contact renewal clients
· Any other duties deemed necessary for the business
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service Skills
- Positive Attitude