Job DescriptionDue to expansion a position has become available. This is a all hands on deck role as you will covering several departments, office based including HR
* Learn HR Procedures including recruitment
* Learn how to undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, fax transmissions, processing mail, maintaining filing systems, archives and resource libraries and updating information.
* Learn to use Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Offering HR support to HR Manager
* Learn to produce simple correspondence and reports from written documents.
* Learn how to retrieve data from Client Information Data Base.
* Liaise with staff, clients, and other agencies, to assist operational staff in the delivery of services.
* Taking minutes from meetings
Working WeekMonday-Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsAdhere to all policies and procedures
Ensure quality standards are maintained
Attend meetings when required
Attend and undertake learning and development as required
Promote and ensure the good reputation of the organisation
Carry out any other tasks reasonably assigned to you
Good admin skills
Personal QualitiesTRUSTWORTHY, HONEST RELAIBLE AS YOU WILL BE HANDLING SENSITIVE DATA
Future ProspectsFULL TIME FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)