Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has opened with this national business. Based within a small team you will get the opportunity to advance your skills in various areas of the business and learn first-hand from industry experts, helping and assisting with different areas from one day to the next, including administration, online sales, media or marketing.
Complexia are recruiting an Apprentice Office Assistant to join their small team.
Having the opportunity to work with industry experts, they need a candidate who is self-motivated and mature, someone who can co-ordinate, organise and works accurately.
Reporting to the office manager, your key responsibilities will include:
• Data management & entry
• Processing orders from the website and Ebay shop
• Scanning and saving documents
• Filing paperwork
• Updating spreadsheets
• Answering the phone and dealing with queries (also via email communicating)
• Raising purchase orders
• Processing mail
• Updating internal databases
• Assisting with online sales, including packaging / postage of products and booking couriers if required.
• Liaising with the website developer to understand how to manage/ update the website efficiently.
• Assisting with the running of social media accounts for the business.
• Helping with online sales and e-commerce- through their eBay shop & website.
• Creating exciting new ideas to help drive online sales and grow the brand.
Working WeekMonday – Thursday 8.30 - 4.30 with a 30 min break.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Administrative experience is desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Confident communicator – answering the telephone/assisting with customers
- Driven and motivated
- Mature and independent
- Willing to help others
Future ProspectsFuture opportunities are available to those who prove themselves a strong member of the team.
The qualification will consist of:
● Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
● Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
● Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).