Job DescriptionAre you commercially minded, passionate about great looking websites, innovative and ready to join a friendly and fun work environment? You will be working within the Online Marketing Division of an award-winning work wear and uniform supplier and will assist the online team in improving our website performance. Full training will be provided
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Website & Amazon & eBay Marketplace Management
• Ensuring content is displayed correctly and accurately across all the sales channels, to ensure our customers enjoy a better shopping experience.
• Responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimised to the highest standards across all active sales channels.
• Managing all products on Amazon, eBay.
Social Media & Blogging Management
• Creating, managing, and maintaining content displayed across the social media channels.
• Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
• Coordinating social media messaging with quarterly or seasonal company goals.
Email Communications & Promotional Management
• Building email campaigns & database selection (Photoshop skills required)
• Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment.
• Identifying target audience and growing our email list.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- Excellent communication skills, and an excellent command for the English language
- Great IT skills with experience in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of explanation of Google Analytics tool
- Strong determination and desire to achieve and be successful
- Ability to work well in a team while also having the flexibility to work using own initiative
- Experience of digital design (Adobe Photoshop to assist with email campaigns and social media banners)
- Experience of buying and selling on Amazon and eBay
- Experience of managing social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Future ProspectsThe successful candidate will potentially be offered full time employment
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Leeds for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.