Job DescriptionThis role is for someone interested in products, working in dispatch section to help dispatch daily orders working to a strict system and dealing with all online and phone customer enquiries, returns, problems etc
A combination of ONLINE I.T. work, using our Linn works Programme which handles all our online orders on one single platform.
- Print Daily orders form Linn works (software that channels all orders from various platforms in one single place to manage) You will learn about this.
- Sort and allocate order to process based on product categories to various Individuals.
- Work in Dispatch as part of small team to pack and dispatch orders.
- Coordinate all orders, daily count and processing dispatch on ‘’Linnworks’’ and Shipping Companies
- Sort any issues of unfillable orders etc.
- Deal with customer queries and issues, via phone and email etc.
- We expect maturity and dedication to work
- Friendly and ability to work under supervision and pressure to meet deadlines.
- Genuinely see this as opportunity to as your career path, or at least a first step into a career and give it your best
- Open to learning new things and working in a multicultural environment.
You will get involved in the day to day running of the business, which includes: answering phones, assisting the directors with tasks delegated to you, helping on daily basis with daily orders dispatch as this is essential for you to understand what we sell, how it’s sold, how its dispatched and the problems we come across. This is vital, spending a couple hours each day with rest of team in handling daily orders/ help pick and pack and finally in reconciling daily orders. Keeping offices and work places clean and tidy and your share of this task.
Overall, you will pick as you go along. What’s required is an openness to learn, genuinely help and be part of the team, and be a good communicator.
We work very hard and expect same form anyone who joins our team. It’s a small business and multi-tasking is part of the process.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:30am-6:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Keyboard skills/word processing.
• Ability to respond flexibly to changing demands.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• A high level of interpersonal skills.
• Highly dependable, totally trustworthy and able to meet deadlines.
• Able to respond to changing needs of the service.
• Competent in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Personal Qualities• Knowledge and experience of computers.
• Good standard of general education and IT skills.
• Good communication skills
• Social & bubbly
• Excellent team player
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate. Progression to Level 4
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)