Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen in a well-known company all around the Cambridge area and they are excited to introduce an apprentice to the team. Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a well-represented company? Are you an organised and professional individual? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply Now!
• Running the daily schedules to ensure drivers run on time. This will include speaking with drivers and accommodating new jobs and slotting them into the daily schedule.
• Completing the expenses for the day
• Sending out marketing e-mails
• Covering the bookings, emails and telephone in main bookers absence
• Attend Company events where required
• Allocate the drivers work on system
• Check Groundscope mirror the Cordic database
• Check the notes of each job for the following day and send any relevant notes to drivers
• Send the work
• Check off driver confirmations
• Reallocate and reschedule work where required
• Run the bookings, emails and phones on a Monday & Wednesday pm, keeping squares up to date for jobs booked
• Provide a handover to the on-call operator each evening
• Perform database back up each evening
• Charge cards in morning administrator’s absence
• Maintain the social media calendar
• Prepare any necessary materials or undertake marketing actions for upcoming events and exhibitions
• Co-ordinate our community and charity initiatives
• Termly newsletter to clients and bookers
• On-call duties as per rota
Working WeekMonday to Friday 2pm to 8pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Computer Literate
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude to work
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and full-time employment to the right candidate
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).