Job DescriptionAre you looking for a varied administration apprenticeship and to work for a large employer where you will be treated a valued member of the team and given full training and support? Apply now!
The Operations Administrator role is extremely varied and assists all levels within the sales and administration support required. It is an excellent grounding to the business and will enable them to learn and support all areas of new business, from entering a proposal, using the search facilities, internet sites and general office duties such as filing, typing and producing documentation. As the role grows their responsibilities will increase and they will be trained to assist with answering the telephone and dealing with basic queries, along with diary follow up. Daily duties will include:
• To ensure that the company’s vision and values are upheld when dealing with staff/customers and third parties
• To use computer systems and to learn a system called Leaseman. Full training will be given
• Using the Intranet.
• To direct new proposals to the relevant team
• Experian training will be provided & to understand searches required with pro-posals.
• To use all Search facilities such as Land registry UK/Scotland, Professional Sites, Companies House, Corporate 192 & Yell.com, House price site for equity de-tails.
• General Typing duties including producing Documentation for customers.
• Assist in general office duties such as filing and pulling of files, post and post lists, stationery and office housekeeping.
• To be able to use the HP17 to calculate rates, payment and invoice values. Full training will be given.
• Prepare re-acceptance deals for the underwriters.
• To use the diary to chase for additional information & to record all notes accu-rately within Leaseman.
• Assist with the issue of decisions to customers/suppliers via fax, email & tele-phone.
• To use Word, Excel & Outlook
Full training will be provided including on all systems and processes.
Working WeekMonday – Thursday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm with one hour lunch Fridays 9.00 am – 5.00 pm with half an hour lunch
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Effective customer service calls
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Basic administration skills such organising documents at home or in a previous related role
- • Positive, enthusiastic, motivated
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Interest in Administration
- • Keen to learn
Future ProspectsTo progress to level 4 and to continue to work your way up within the Administration department.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).