Job DescriptionPrimary function is to support the Operations Manager in delivering operational excellence which in turn will deliver service excellence to our customers.
• Support the Operations Manager in defining and delivering operational best practice within the Vehicle Solutions business units.
• Responsible for supporting H&S at all Vehicle Solutions sites ensuring 100% compliance on T100 and required training modules.
• Ensure that Vehicle Solutions adopts and retains all formal accreditations including ISO 9001,18001 & 14001.
• Co-ordination of HR and Payroll requirements of Vehicle Solutions including reporting and monitoring of absence, new starter and leaver processes and overseeing the administration aspects of the “team members lifecycle”.
• Support the Operations Manager in the development and roll out of new business systems including AIMS, Tableau, Yard App and the Traka key management system.
• Support the business with the measurement of key customer SLA’s and internal KPI’s.
• Client support to ensure smooth transition during on boarding of new customers.
• Administration support to cover sickness absence and holidays.
Working WeekMonday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm 40 hours pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Attention to detail and accurate written and numerical skills
- • Able to work under own initiative
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Able to work as part of a team
- • Willing to work under pressure in a very busy atmosphere
- • Positive, customer friendly and can-do behaviour