Job DescriptionAre you looking for a great opportunity in a GROWING payroll company?Are you struggling to find your ideal role as you have the qualification/s but no experience?Do you need to put what you've learnt into practice?Are you energetic, someone who is ABLE to use their initiative and have an accurate eye for detail?
|Data entry of new starters, leavers and any permanent changes within agreed timetable in agreed format Variable Changes via pre-agreed Excel/spreadsheet|
Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP. Calculate Auto Enrolment and/or Pension Deductions
Process pro-rata payments for starters and leavers Process backdated annual salary increases to include O/T, Shift, etc. Recovery of outstanding balances on final payments – normal cycle After leaving payments – normal payroll cycle Employee Transfers
Processing Payroll Carry out accurate checks. Produce payroll review report if pre-agreed and provide to Client Reverse and rerun for corrections (SWH Payroll Ltd errors) Process expenses
Normal payroll cycle Upload Pension Files to Named Provider Send Auto Enrolment Correspondence to Employee’s where applicable. Payments by BACS. Scheduled employee payments via e-Banking on Clients behalf using Cash Bacs as an agent. Scheduled third party payments – HMRC and any additional requirements as pre-agreed in writing reporting
Provide electronic payslips or standard hardcopy if pre- agreed
Produce defined reports as pre-agreed in writing from Standard Reports as defined With Client Produce any additional special reports required as pre- agreed in Writing by Client.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsNumeric skills
Good time keeping
Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
Future ProspectsProgression onto the level 4 AAT
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.