Job DescriptionVerri Berri are looking for an individual to work alongside their management team. The role would be purely administration based at this stage but there is always room for progression should you show potential.
We need a motivated individual to work alongside our management team. The role would be puely admin based at this stage but there is always room for progression should you show potential.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited too;
- Managing staff diaries
- Organising events
- Answering telephone calls
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date
- Making calls to clients/events teams
Carrying out extensive research projects
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate, good team player, good written English
Personal QualitiesEnthusiastic, enjoys being part of a team.
Future ProspectsPermanent position at the end of the course for the right person. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an amazing team in an exciting office that is quickly growing.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)