Job DescriptionAre you looking to get your foot in the door with a company? Are you an organised and motivated individual? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you?
Day-to-day admin including:
– taking phone calls
– accounting for money spent on jobs and keeping a live log of jobs
-Responding to emails
-getting quotes for jobs
-being Personal Assistant to the Director
– Making sure ‘Quick Books’ is up to date and receipt bank
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good English skills
- • Able to work individually
- • Good customer service skills
- • Confident
- • Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved
- • Organised and trustworthy
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and full-time employment to the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).