Job DescriptionSomatox is looking for a responsible and motivated individual to help with office administration. If you have experience with Microsoft and Excel Packages, have the ability to multi-task and have a great attention to detail, this role could be perfect for you.
My company is looking for a responsible and motivated individual to help with office administration. The candidate will be performing general administrative and clerical tasks, including providing support to the Director and assisting with ad-hock duties.
The role of the Apprentice will be to work within a fast-paced office environment supporting the team with a wide variety of administrative tasks and general office duties which will be key to the smooth running of all aspects of the business.
Job responsibilities include:
• Assist supplier & costumer invoicing
• Stock ordering and monitoring
• Assisting with customer and supplier queries
• Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organising meetings & appointments
• Booking and arranging travel
• Organising events and conferences
• Compiling and preparing reports
• Managing database & filing systems
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- • Excellent written and communication skills
- • Work well independently as well as in a team
- • Ability to work to deadlines and manage workload
- • Confident
- • Ability to use initiative
- • Attention to detail