Job DescriptionThe Project Co-Ordinator is responsible for the co-ordination of gas, water and electricity projects ensuring they are completed timely and accurately in accordance with the MAXIMeyes standards. ENERGeyes was founded to serve home & business owners with effective, custom solutions for increasing their building’s efficiency.
• Timely and accurate completion of applications for the provision of new supplies, upgrades and service alternations.
• Communicate proactively to line manager any issues or delays and if necessary assess and outline their impact upon deadlines to all key stakeholders
• Prepare project review packs in accordance with the MAXIMeyes standards to ensure the commercial viability of projects
• Manage client expectations around project delivery to ensure positive experience and if necessary, escalate to line manager any correspondence that affects the commercial viability or risk profile of projects.
• Responsible for ensuring the CRM system is fully updated and that all data entered is a truthful and accurate reflection of the facts
• Assist in advising clients on the best possible course of action with regards to their utility problems (Electricity, Gas and Water; Installs, diversions, disconnections)
• Develop excellent relationships with new and existing clients and partners/suppliers
• Co-ordinate with suppliers and agents to ensure clarity on deliverables, costs and time scales while ensuring that these are met
• Liaising with clients/prospects to ensure that all required information has been received/clarified in respect of new tenders.
• Prospect via networking events, marketing and emails to help facilitate the business development function
• Assist the Commercial Director and Business Development Team with all administration involved in the initial sales process including the organisation of travel, reimbursements and production of meeting packs
• Support the wider needs of the business as required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Strong interest or experience in project management
- • Desire to excel in the energy and utilities sector
- • Understanding or interest in utility connections
- • Excellent attention to detail
- • An ability to manage and prioritise high work loads
- • Strong administration skills to enable management of multiple and critical tasks
- • Excellent communication skills both on the phone and face to face Capable of co-ordinating a number of complex utility connection projects.
- • Well presented, professional, reliable and ethical
- • Organised and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate, progression to Level 4 Associate Associate Project Manager.
ENERGeyes was founded to serve home & business owners with effective, custom solutions for increasing their building’s efficiency and independence, providing a level of expertise and personalized customer care far surpassing industry standards.
The Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)