Job DescriptionAs the industry leaders in the Construction Industry we migrated our expertise and integrated our services to become the leading partner for Aggregate Supply Waste Management & Recycling Ready-Mixed Concrete, Earthworks and Demolition. Our business is going through a period of sustained growth allowing new people to grow and develop into our future
|Key roles and responsibilities|
Responsible for the processing of purchase invoices and credit notes.
• To ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is maintained while producing the daily invoice runs
• Reconciling supplier statements and dealing with any discrepancies. • Process weekly supplier payment runs.
• Distribute invoices to Managers within the organisation.
• Liaise with transport and customer service areas of the business to deal with queries and discrepancies
• Matching, entering and coding of invoices.
• Answering internal and external queries.
Working WeekMonday- Friday Between 8am- 5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Awareness of finance
• Computer literacy - Excellent Excel skills
• GCSE Grades A-C in English and Maths.
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic
• Attention to detail
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Skilled communicator
• Willingness to learn
Future ProspectsThere will be a progression route to AAT L4 and internal progression for the right applicant.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Cambridge on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.