Job DescriptionAre you looking got work in a quirky vibrant workspace with opportunities to grow and develop as part of the team while working towards an advanced apprenticeship in Business Administration.
To provide high quality customer service as first point of contact between visitors and Hoult’s Ltd, in person and by telephone
To ensure existing Tenants and anyone enquiring about business premises receive high quality customer service and support
To show customers around the business yard facilities and support the Centre Manager and Business Development Manager with administration process
To maintain the system for tenants, move in, transfer and move out of the business yard including all paperwork, issue and programming of keys and fobs
To manage the parking system administration and update schedules daily.
To operate the reception telephone as required. To carry out telephone system administration including call management systems
To provide high and consistent standards of corporate hospitality
To maintain social media / website updates, produce Mailchimp newsletters and marketing / event materials
To provide appropriate records and produce relevant management information
To produce documents for internal and external use professionally and efficiently
To assist in the preparation of appropriate procedures for the tasks of the department and to follow and deliver them effectively
To liaise with external organisations, contractors and suppliers, especially in relation to event organisation and management, building/equipment maintenance issues and signage
To demonstrate a commitment to your continuing personal development
• Answering phones, taking messages and directing calls to the appropriate staff members
• Creating monthly newsletters on Mail chimp
• Update website information using Word press
• Updating and posting on social media sites
• Updating centre information and forms
• Routine credit control calls on a weekly basis
• Assisting staff and dealing with enquiries within our self-storage business including signing up new customers
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Dealing with customer queries
• Post sorting and distribution
• Stationery ordering
• Meeting room preparation and clearance
• Using computer system to book meeting rooms and catering facilities
• Opening, locking and alarming warehouses for our self-storage customers
• Maintenance of the onsite key system including daily checks and regular updating of the key database due to tenant movements
• Taking credit card payments both in person and over the telephone
• Daily banking of cheques and updating payments to customer accounts on Centre Charge software system
• Archiving accounts information in a timely manner
• Filing duties
• Ad hoc accounts work as required
• General administration duties
• Cash machine – routine top-up and emptying
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • The ideal candidate would be IT literate and numerate.
- • Knowledge of MS Office packages is essential and knowledge of Mail Chimp and WordPress would be desirable.
- • The candidate would also be familiar with all aspects of social media.
- • Excellent communicator.
- • Excellent telephone manner.
- • Must be organised, efficient and contentious.
- • Able to work in busy front office environment dealing directly with clients.
- • Articulate.
- • Confident.
- • Presentable.
- • Willing to learn.
- • Independent.
- • Motivated.
Future ProspectsOpportunity for progression within the company and long term career prospects.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)