< GO BACK TO PREVIOUS
Job DescriptionCompelo is a privately held group of successful companies that span Media, Business Information Services, Finance Technology and Communications. Within our print and online media companies, we provide controlled circulation magazines, reference websites, and business conferences and forums for top company executives and senior management.
- Meeting and greeting all the company’s clients and visitors
- To answer the main line telephone, transferring calls effectively; taking accurate messages and passing on to the relevant member of staff. (this is not a switchboard it is a limited amount of calls)
- Manage collections and deliveries, post and any couriers as needed
- Admin for monthly meetings, managing electronic invites, emails lists etc.
- To build good relationships with external parties to oversee all office related issues, so as to maintain a positive and productive working environment
- Maintaining the reception and communal areas, booking and managing meeting rooms
- Assist in managing and ordering office supplies and tea, coffee facilities
- Adhoc administration support to other departments such as Marketing and HR
- Book interviews for Managers as directed by the HR team
- Conduct inductions for new starters
- To assist in the organisation of company events
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents
- Customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and other IT Programmes
- Self Sufficient
- Wanting a career in Reception, Facilities, Events or HR
- Friendly personality
- Can do attitude
Future ProspectsFull time role and progression.
The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme is designed to help you become an excellent contributor towards operational efficiencies within a business. This will include interacting with both internal and external customers in a professional way, as well as applying skills learned throughout the programme within a business environment. The programme will include various workshops to aid in your development throughout, alongside mentoring; reflection logs; PDP and much more!