Job DescriptionDo you wish to work in a Customer Service environment? We are looking for the right person to come and work in our friendly but professional team as a Customer Service Apprentice. Our business covers many aspects of health care so if you’re looking to gain knowledge and want to be able to progress in this sector then we would like you to apply!
At Townfield Health Centre you will be fully supported in your Apprenticeship and you will be expected to carry out the duties below:
• Answering telephone and dealing with patient queries.
• General admin duties which include but not limited to filling, printing, scanning.
• Dealing with patients face to face.
• Making bookings.
• Placing prescription requests.
Working WeekMonday to Friday 8am – 6.30pm 37.5 hours flexible
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Very good attention to detail.
- • Articulate.
- • Competent with Microsoft Office packages.
- • ICT Competent.
- Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPossible progression.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.