Job DescriptionDue to continued growth we are looking for an administrator to join our team in Bristol. Your role will be to handle a range of day-to-day administration tasks, whilst also being the primary person handling our main switchboard number. This role ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the directors by carrying out common office duti
• First point of call for all switchboard phone calls.
• Taking messages/directing calls as appropriate.
• Meeting & greeting visitors, making drinks etc. Getting lunches on occasion.
• Opening & distributing the post (there’s not much!). Sending out correspondence.
• Co-ordinating office supplies.
• Data input in our CRM system including ‘sales support’ data admin for website downloads, event follow up etc.
• Keeping the office/kitchen tidy, milk/biscuit supplies, loading/unloading dishwasher (key to an efficient office!!).
• Weekly banking run.
• Managing recycling bins around the office.
• General office filing.
• Help to package up the direct mail campaigns.
• Assist the Finance Manager at busy periods.
• Provide general administration support as and when required.
Director PA Support
• Diary & travel planning
• Researching and helping coordinate staff events
Applicants must have the following experience: –
• Excellent phone manner and be happy dealing with people on the phone and face to face.
• Clear, concise communication skills
• Good with English (verbally and written)
• Able to work in a team
• Good keyboard skills.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows/MS Office/Email/Internet.
• Self-motivation and a desire to learn.
• Professional attitude
Working WeekMonday – Friday Hours TBC
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Customer service skills
- • Great communication skills
- • Good English Skills
- • Drive and ambitious
- • Enthusiastic
- • Friendly
Future ProspectsL4 in Business and progression within the company.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)