Job DescriptionAn exciting new position has arisen within an established medical recruitment company based in the heart of Romford, Essex. You will be part of a fast growing organisation and placed within a vibrant team of experienced Recruitment consultants developing your career in business and recruitment.
The key duties of the role are as follows: –
• Answering the telephone – making and receiving calls from doctors/hospitals
• Data entry and general administrative tasks.
• Use of CRM system
• Uploading/scanning documents
• Getting candidates compliant and ready for consultants to book
• Maintaining candidate’s compliance levels already working for business.
• Use 3rd party portals
• Resolve payment queries
• Email communication and sending out post
• General administration
• Researching prospective clients, identifying decision makers, obtaining contact details and adding to system.
• Identifying sales opportunities, recording on system and allocating to consultant(s) • Publishing adverts onto company website and 3rd party job boards
• Handling incoming advert response, adding candidates to the system and linking their interest to the vacancy/ vacancies applied for.
• Formatting CV’s (adjusting candidate’s own version into a standard format for submission to clients)
• Assisting in maintaining database integrity (ensuring records are accurately skilled etc)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • Strong telephone manner
- You should also have excellent time keeping, a genuine interest in pursuing a career in recruitment, be able to communicate effectively including following verbal and written instructions. Can prioritise your workload in order to meet deadlines. You should also have good organisational skills, be enthusiastic and highly motivated with a positive attitude.
Future ProspectsThis role offers the chance to become a recruitment Consultant.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.