Job DescriptionAre you enthusiastic, eager to learn and wanting to make a real difference to people’s lives? We have an exciting opportunity to work for a leading professional recruitment agency to support the executive search and selection team with sourcing candidates, research and administration duties.
During your time as a recruitment apprentice no two days will ever be the same. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Researching the availability of candidates in the employment market including conduction telephone interviews
• Researching candidates on social websites such as LinkedIn and Twitter
• Support the existing sales team by generating new lead opportunities through internet research, telesales and marketing activities
• Recording activity by data entry into a CRM system
• Participate in regional and/or branch sales activities where appropriate
• Support the sales team with administration duties including emailing of clients and candidates
• Attend any relevant training courses and network meetings.
• Work in accordance with the documented procedures and instructions as contained in the Company’s Quality Operating Procedures
• Arranging suitable times for interviews, and preparing candidates for interview
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good communication skills written & oral
- Good telephone manner
- Attentive to detail and organised
- Calm under pressure
- IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Quick learner and adaptable to changing situation
- Candidate must be confident in dealing with people at all levels, a helpful and friendly approach is essential.
- Candidate must be punctual and reliable, professional and smart appearance is also essential.
- Good written communication as well as verbal.
- The vacancy is based in a small team and the candidate will be expected to work using their own initiative.
- We are looking for an individual with a flexible approach to work.
- A hard working individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail.
- Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems.
- The candidate must be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship qualifications.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate, progression to a higher level.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)