Job DescriptionDo you have excellent customer service skills and love delivering a top-notch service? Are you an organised individual who would love to take control of multiple tasks in a large business? Would you love to get a qualification at the same time? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Are you interested in sales and administration, this role will enable you to learn a great deal about sales and the best techniques to use to be successful.
• Desk based Market research prospective customers using the internet
• Updating databases
• Cold calls to companies to research contact names
• Mail-merging lists to create e-shots.
• Sending emails to prospective clients.
• Updating CRM system.
• General Administration
Do not contact this employer directly, all applications must go through 3aaa Cambridge.
This vacancy may close before the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.
Working WeekMonday to Friday 9-5:30
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer Literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn
Future ProspectsFull-time employment for the right apprentice and possible progression.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).