Job DescriptionAn excellent promotional merchandise organisation are looking for a positive, hard working individual to join their vibrant team and be part of their admin department. Are you organised and do you have Microsoft Office skills? If you are hard-working and have a keen to learn attitude please apply for this role!
The right candidate will need to be able to work well under pressure as the role will involve dealing with numerous customer and staff enquiries often simultaneously.
The role will involve:
- Using internal computer system to generate customer paperwork accurately and efficiently
- Answering incoming calls
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers
- Processing purchase orders
- Confirming artwork and following orders from start to finish
Sycal is a vibrant company so if you have a positive, eager to learn attitude and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve success then we are keen for the correct candidate to progress within the company once they have gained skills and knowledge.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsIT skills in excel and Outlook preferred
• Confident verbal and written communication skills
• Good grade at GCSE Mathematics and English or equivalent
• Excellent organisation skills including the ability to multitask
• Excellent attention to details
• Reliable with good time management
Personal QualitiesFriendly and outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)